30 November 2011

Outfit post | Winter can wait...

Since is not too cold outside, last night I wanted to go out and just walk around the streets like the old days (the old days when I was not such a lazy person :)) ). This year I have a crush on trench coats and bright colors! Aaaaand since I have no inspiration today about what should I write here, I`m gonna let the pictures speak for me :D Hope u like `em! 

Din moment ce nu`i asa frig afara, ieri seara am vrut doar sa ies si sa colind strazile, ca pe vremuri (vremurile in care nu eram o persoana atat de lenesa :)) ). Anul acesta am observat ca am o pasiune pentru trenciuri si culori puternice! Si din moment ce astazi nu prea am inspiratie in legatura cu ce sa scriu pe aici, am sa las pozele sa vorbeasca :D Sper sa va placa!


photos by  Mihai Jianu






Kisses, B.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Love, B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...